Sunil Grover: I don't know how to make hit or flop shows

Sunil Grover is returned with a new show to make the viewers giggle. In an interview, the stand-up comedian got blunt about his work, success, and failures of his shows and much more


Sunil Grover cracked up the audience for several years in several shows. He got so much popularity by playing character Guthi in Colors TV Show Comedy Nights With Kapil. When Kapil Sharma started his new show on Sony TV The Kapil Sharma Show, Sunil was also part of Kapil's another show. His character of Dr. Mashoor Gulati made the show super hit.


However, after their airborne fight, things went utterly sour amid the show and Sunil had left Kapil's show. Since then Sunil and Kapil are not on talking terms even after Kapil Sharma's continual requests for forgiveness.
Now, Actor-Comedian is back with a brand new show. In his latest interview with a leading news agency, Grover said, "I used to have the pressure of making my next show better than the previous one. I don't know how to make a hit or flop shows, I don't know its mechanism."
Sunil said that now he doesn't agonize about how people will come across at his show and will just maintain working for good. "Now, I don't worry about how people will receive a show, or not. I don't want to get anxious because of that. I used to be anxious earlier, like a failure of a show or thinking about something that hasn't happened. (I figured) That's useless. I would rather focus on doing my job", said the stand-up comedian actor.

Sunil Grover also spoke about his upcoming shows, he added, "I am now part of this show. I am doing a regular project after a long time, so I am excited about it. I will be working almost every day, which is a happy, nice feeling... I am also working on some other things also, which will come in the later part of the year".

Sunil added that he doesn't know much about comedy as he is an actor and makes comic strips out of the characters. "I don't know comedy. I believe comedy is something that's gifted to people. I am an actor, who makes caricatures out of characters. I am trying to learn various kinds of genres within comedy. The objective is to make people laugh but people should also get to watch new things," he added.
Sunil Grover: I don't know how to make hit or flop shows

Post a Comment

0 Comments